TWELVE BEER BOTTLE AIRSAC KIT :
Airsac inflatable packaging kit for shipping twelve bottles of lager, beer or cider. Can also be used for half-wine bottles.
- Single wall transit carton, semi-chem strengthened for extra protection, printed “Fragile”
- 4 x Triple Beer Bottle Airsacs
- Suitable for bottles up to 550ml
Expanded airsac multi-chamber bottle bag within a corrugated box, offers excellent protection and is suitable for shipping.
Airsac is an inflatable packaging system that has been developed specifically for transporting fragile and breakable goods.
Airsac is ideal for beverages such as bottles of wine, beer and other spirits, for posting or transportation.
- Composed of only 2% film and 98% air
- Has a high performance multi-chamber design
- Flat before use, Airsac is inflated using compressed air
Airsac’s multi-chamber design provides unique cushioning for products inserted into the bags.
Airsac has been tested at temperatures as low as -40 up to +60 degrees. It has also passed as suitable for air freight as well as for use through courier services.
The Airsac stock range has been developed with the beer, wine and spirit industry in mind.
- 100% reusable and recyclable
- Easy to inflate with use of compressed air
- All UK online orders are inflated before dispatch unless advised.No pump required!
- Dimensions: 420 x 335 x 360mm