Mailboxes provide a creditable mailing address and provide secure customer access to the mail and postal deliveries.
Parcels & Packages Signed For
- Easy Access
Minimum contract 3 months
Parrett Storage offers a mailbox rental service, including
Mail forwarding service
Text and email notifications when we receive mail
Individual private mailboxes
Access your mail 6 days a week
Remote mail check – Text notification £1.25
Scan to email – per A4 page £1.75
Package holding fee (per item, per day) £1.75
Mail forwarding (plus materials, postage, courier costs) £5.00
Each additional mailing name, per name, per month £5.00
Key Replacement £12.00
A Mailing name may either be a business name or surname.
If you want to find out more about renting mailboxes please contact Parrett Storage on 01935 825734, or pop in to discuss setting up a mailbox.
One-off delivery i.e xmas presents/bike then we have an even large parcel unit.
Mailbox Rental Questions
Parcel Lockers from Parrett Storage for just £10.73 per week, provide owners with a safe and secure area for their delivered packages. Today, many people both commercial and residential receive a parcel that is too large for their regular box. This also gives the post office a way to deliver a larger package without having to leave it out in the open on a doorstep or require the individual to visit the post office in person to pick up their package.
- Mail Box 30(h) 10(d) 36(w)cm £7.43 p/w
- Parcel Box 36(h) 47(d) 48(w)cm £9.35 p/w
- Parcel Locker 52(h) 47(d) 49(w)cm £10.73p/w
- Have post & packages delivered anytime without waiting around for it yourself, or risking it being left on your doorstep.
- No queue, no need to ask a member of staff to get your post, when you have post simply access your box with your own key.
- Along with the convenience of your mailbox we in addition offer a forwarding service so you can forward any packages or mail received to any other address worldwide.
- Mailboxes can be for business persons working from home who want a creditable address.
- Starting up a new business but don’t want post coming to home address.
- Having an office in Somerset whilst operating elsewhere.
- For people in shared accommodation wanting a secure mailbox and find mailboxes reassuring and safe.
- Those people who are in the process of moving home, or are regularly on the move can find a mailbox convenient.
- Ecommerce sellers & buyers.
- Small businesses.
- Maybe you are moving abroad but need a U.K. address.