Q. Are you open?
Yes! Access to our building is limited. This will not change whilst we are in Tier 4.
Parrett Storage is open 1000-1600 Mon-Fri & Sat 1000-1400
We’re open, but our hours have changed and some services are limited.
To all our customers, present and prospective,
The health and safety of our customers and staff members are our top priority and we are closely following the recommendations from the government.
In order to continue to serve our customers and employees effectively, we have taken the following set of measures:
Change to office hours
- Our office will remain closed however you can contact us by phone or email during opening hours.
- Contracts can be processed remotely and move-ins can be completed without the need to meet any of our staff.
- Please use our contact form to get in touch.
Renting a storage unit
- You can make online reservations for a storage unit.
- Our team will help you proceed with the rental contract via phone or email.
- You will be able to contactless move-in to your storage unit. No need to go to the office for your move-in process.
Access to your storage unit
- Access hours remain unchanged; you can visit your storage unit as usual.
- Please maintain 2m distance between each other at all times whilst on-site.
Parcel Access Point & Pickup Shop
- UPS Access Point service is open
- DHL service point is open
- Two-way Audio [Built-in mic & speaker to listen in & talk back interactively].
- Monitored CCTV inside & out.
Hygienic measure in our facilities
- The most frequented places / surfaces (entrance code key pads, door handles, keyboards, goods lift etc) will be wiped down in between visits from customers.
- A hand wash station is provided near the entrance of the building to allow customers to regularly wash their hands.
- Face coverings are mandatory within the building at all times.
Future developments of these measures will be posted on our website.
Temporary Operating times
Published on: Jul 31, 2020 at 23:59 – updated on: Jan 2, 2021 at 15:12